- +91 354 2252550
- XAVIER HOSTEL (For boys )
- FAIRVIEW HOSTEL (For girls)
Both the hostels are open to all the students of this College. Candidates who need hostel accommodation must indicate this in the space specified in the College Application Form. A separate Application Form for hostel accommodation (available at the hostel office) should be submitted to the Hostel Director after getting admission in the College. Information regarding the hostel fees is given in the prospectus and is also available in the hostel.
- All the hostellers are held responsible to the Principal for their conduct in the hostel(s) and in public. The Hostel Director is the immediate hostel-in-charge. He/she is assisted by student councillors who are authorized to control the conduct of the hostellers both in and outside the hostel.
- Students must bring their own bed linen, blankets and other personal supplies.
- Hostellers whose attendance is poor or who fail repeatedly in tests or who show a persistent disinclination to study will be asked to withdraw from the hostel(s).
- Serious misconduct or habitual violation of rules will be sufficient reason for expulsion. More detailed rules and regulations are given at the time of admission in the hostel(s).