- +91 354 2252550
ACCREDITED BY NAAC WITH GRADE 'B+' (CYCLE 3)
Rules & Regulations Links
- For any correspondence with the College by/about the student, one must give the name, class and roll number of the students concerned.
- The college does not take responsibility for letters, money orders etc., sent to the students.
- Requests for mark sheets, results and other documents must be accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope for registered post with acknowledgement due and postal order or demand draft for the amount to be incurred. Postal order or demand draft should be in favour of the Principal, St. Joseph’s College, Darjeeling, and payable at Darjeeling.
- Students applying for a Transfer Certificate must submit a written application to the Examination Office along with the required fee of Rs. 50/-.
- Students who wish to withdraw in mid-year must give in writing to the Principal so that their names can be removed from the rolls. Such students forfeit their deposits. Hostel students who wish to withdraw from the hostel without leaving the College require the Principal’s written permission. Full fees will be charged in the absence of such a notice.
All Rights Reserved [St. Joseph's College]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.